2016 Continuum of Care Resources
2016 CoC Consolidated Application - Submitted
The CoC Consolidated Application was submitted by the Joint Office of Homeless Services to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) on September 13, 2016 at 4:00 PM. The application is for more than $20 million in annual funding for homeless services, most of which support 47 existing permanent and transitional housing programs operated by more than 18 local nonprofits and governments. Together these programs help to house more than 1,500 formerly homeless households throughout Multnomah County. We expect to hear back from HUD in early 2017 and will post an update here when we do.
2016 CoC Consolidated Application For public review
As required by HUD, the CoC Consolidated Application is publicly posted at least 2 days before the 2016 CoC NOFA application submission deadline. This application will be submitted to HUD no later than September 14, 2016 at 7:59:59 p.m. eastern time. With questions or comments, please contact Erin Pidot at email@example.com or 503-988-2524.
Overview of 2016 CoC Process and Outcomes
- Overview of 2016 CoC NOFA Application Process and Outcomes, presented to Coordinating Board on 9/7/2016
- Summary of 2016 Accepted CoC Project Applications
- 2016 CoC Final Ranked Project List
- Overview of 2016 Permanent Housing Bonus Projects
Renewal project applications are due on August 12 at 5 PM.
- Guidance on completing renewal project applications
- 2016 OR-501 Grant Inventory Worksheet (GIW)
- Renewal project rating & ranking process & criteria
2016 Permanent Housing Bonus Project Solicitation
Information session on August 3 from 12:00 - 2:00 PM at the Joint Office of Homeless Services (421 SW Oak, Suite 105). Bonus project applications are due on August 11 at 5:00 PM.
- 2016 Permanent Housing Bonus Project Solicitation (Word version)
- 2016 Permanent Housing Bonus Project Solicitation (PDF version)
- August 3 info session presentation
- August 3 info session Q&A
The Resource Advisory Committee has elected to allow projects currently operating as Transitional Housing to voluntarily reallocate their funds to new permanent housing projects under the conditions allowed within the 2016 NOFA. Projects choosing to do this and selected bonus projects must complete a new project application. Reallocated project applications are due on August 12 at 5 PM. Selected bonus project applications are due on August 24 at 5 PM (these projects will be notified of their selection by August 17).
Resource Advisory Committee meetings
The Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) is comprised of non-conflicted members of the AHFE Coordinating Board (i.e. members who do not work for an organization receiving CoC-funding). At its July 6, 2016 meeting, the Coordinating Board reauthorized the RAC to finalize rating and ranking criteria, use these criteria to rate and rank renewal projects, develop a solicitation process for new bonus projects and new projects funded through reallocation, and select new projects to include in our 2016 CoC application. The RAC conducted this work over the course of two meetings.
- RAC meeting agenda - July 26, 2016
- RAC meeting notes - July 26, 2016
- RAC meeting agenda - August 15, 2016
- RAC meeting notes - August 15, 2016
hud Documents and Resources
If you have questions or need any of these materials translated into another language, please contact Erin Pidot at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-988-2524 with questions.
For materials from prior year CoC Program Competitions, visit the Portland Housing Bureau's website.