Are you a landlord or property manager?
Please join our community-wide effort to house all veterans.
Cascade Management, Inc Portfolio Manager Joe Vennes accepts an award on behalf of his company for providing units to homeless Veterans. Portland City Commissioner Dan Saltzman looks on.
If you are a rental property owner or manager, please join our campaign by making your rental units available for our veterans.
In return, we will provide:
- Assistance to help fill your vacant units with veterans who are eager to succeed
- Support from local agencies to help Veterans be successful tenants
- Rental assistance, security deposits and other housing and move in costs
- Limited financial assistance in case a tenant damages a unit beyond the security deposit, falls behind in rent, and/or breaks a lease prematurely
- Access to 24-hour rapid response from front-line staff to address urgent tenant issues
- Recognition in the A Home for Every Veteran campaign that will publicly honor those who are helping to end veteran homelessness
Contact A Home for Every Veteran at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 988-9735 to find out more about the program and how you can participate in ending veterans homelessness.